Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I got tagged!!

10 Years Ago, in November 1998,

I was:
1. a Senior in high school
Class of 1999 Pictures, Images and Photos
2. Drove a Geo Metro with NO Hood... It flew off, literally and COMPLETELY!
3. Planning to join the Navy with Wendy...
4. Addicted to In N Out and Taco Bell.
5. Wishing I had never "homeschooled" my first semester of Freshman year.

Five things on today's "To Do" List:
1. Watch the last two episodes of Grey's Anatomy.
2. Try not to miss my Dusty too much...
3. Wait 'til the kids fall asleep and raid the kitchen.
4. Finish laundry...Finish. HAHAHA
5. Ignore the To Do List, tomorrow's a new day!

Five things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Ok, how many millions are we talking? One? Several? Lets go with TEN. I'd invest five million.
2. Buy a house in Ohio, California, and Oahu.
3. Visit Europe, Australia, Africa, and anywhere else I can dream up!
4. Gift each parent with 500k. Appoint a trustee for the ones I can't trust to use it usefully!
5. Donate to some deserving charities!

Five places I have lived:
1. Rancho Cucamonga, California
2. Corona, California
3. Great Lakes, IL.
4. Hawaii Kai, Hi
5. Honolulu, Hi

Five jobs I have had:
1. Ruby's Food Server
2. Receptionist at California Animal Hospital, Dept of Surgery, now known as Animal Surgical and Emergency.
3. Puppy Nanny to Marjorie L. Everett
4. Receptionist at Kuakina Medical Center, Oahu.
5. Newborn photographer

Okay the five people I'm tagging are:
1. You
2. KatieD
3. You
4. You
5. You!

No comments: